A comprehensive review of your asset portfolio is needed to determine your need for comprehensive asset protection planning. However, anyone who has worked hard enough to amass significant assets and wealth should have some form of an asset protection plan in place to ensure those assets and wealth don’t get stripped away by a disaffected creditor.
In the meantime, if you are wondering whether you could benefit from asset protection planning, consider the following statements. If any these apply to you, we strongly advise you to call us now to develop and implement an asset protection plan:
- I have equity in real estate or own multiple properties.
- I own a privately held business.
- I am a professional services provider, such as doctor, lawyer, or accountant.
- I do not have insurance policies on my home, businesses, rental properties, or vehicles.
- I have jointly owned assets, accounts, or properties.
- I have significant liquid (cash) assets, trusts, or stocks.
- I have assets in foreign bank accounts.
- I hay inherit retirement, disability, Social Security, or trust benefits.
Undertaking proactive planning to shield yourself and your assets from risk is a critical component of your estate planning process.
Protect Your Financial Legacy
Don’t wait until it’s too late to build a fortress around your valuable assets. We make protecting your estate and assets as simple and stress-free as we can. Call (561)998-2362 or click the button to schedule a free Financial Legacy Review online now.